Our client, an e-commerce start-up seeks a Strategic Brand Project Manager to join their team for a full-time role.
You will manage key initiatives including the launch of new brand campaigns and products and help to drive strategic analysis. This position is a hybrid between strategy and execution.
This person will work as part of a cross-functional team and work with stakeholders across e-commerce, creative, and paid media teams.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Utilize data to ensure each product launch or brand campaign continues to iterate and improve on previous ones
- Conduct research, customer surveys, market analyses to identify opportunities on the marketing team
- Run data-driven analysis to deliver actionable insights in support of strategic goals
- Help develop frameworks, models, tools and processes to ensure data influences decisions for the brand team
- Function as the key facilitator to ensure strategic and seamless approach to the launch of campaigns and products
- Project manage many different strategic initiatives
- Coordinate between brand team and external stake holders
- Develop KPIs and relevant metrics to identify issues and measure success
We are seeking candidates who meet the following requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in strategy consulting, or similar position at a Fortune 500 company or high-growth start-up
- Must be able to work cross-functionally and manage multiple projects
- Must be able to think strategically about big picture and get into the details on projects
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills
- Prefer candidates who are goal-oriented, make data-driven decisions, and love working in a fast-pace environment
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB