Back to Job Search Results
Strategic Business Analyst
Freelance | Job ID #71369 | $38 - $48 hourly | Posted 4 weeks ago
Key responsibilities of the Strategic Business Analyst role include:
- Executing research on current state experiences and providing output recommendations to business partners for execution, prior to module build
- Conducting deep dive analysis into voice of the customer channels (listen to calls, read complaints and social media, etc) to gather insights and root cause of journey friction points
- Acting as a project manager of Pre-Initiate, owning documentation and follow-ups required for delivery tollgates
- Leading the Identification and Design stage of the Journey to identify initiatives which will improve the customer, specialist or banker’s end-to-end experience
- Documenting the customer’s journey today, including ability to map it and articulate break points, and ownership of outputs through design
- Setting direction and expectations while moving initiatives through the ideation lifecycle
- Communicating progress, status, issues, decisions on regular cadence
- Interfacing with other execution efforts cross impacting the journey scope
Qualifications, Skills and Behaviors of the Successful Candidate:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience, ideally in project management, process re-engineering, strategy, or customer-centric functions
- Focus on customer experience enhancements and communications
- Aware and comfortable operating in an Agile environment
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry and Regulatory, Legal, and Risk environments
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $38 - $48 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search