Onward Search has a client looking for a Manager of Marketplace Strategic Programs that is responsible for executing business strategies focused on maximizing the value generated for customers through the Marketplace program. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with an analytical bent of mind, have a passion for learning and delivering results, and be passionate about technology and retail. This role will require a strategic problem-solver who is creative and understands how to identify key drivers to optimize business results.
- Analyze growth levers, customer needs, value proposition, and competitor trends and define a focused vision and strategy for the marketplace program
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including merchant, product, technology, customer experience teams, to drive the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Marketplace
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- 3 - 5 years of related work experience
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and strategy skills
- Ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate people at every level, cooperative working style
- Excellent project management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in eCommerce, retailer, or consultancy focused retail businesses
- Marketplace experience
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB