Our top-tier media agency client is seeking a Supervisor, Paid Search and Social for a temp-to-perm assignment. You will be on a team supporting a large entertainment client and will work on all aspects of SEM for the account, as well as YouTube TrueView media strategy, buying, and reporting.
- Implement, manage, and optimize paid search campaigns for a theatrical client
- Provide strategic insight during the campaign planning process to target key terms and audiences with effective messaging
- Deliver recurring performance reports to clients with well-thought-out insights
- Lead client discussions on campaign optimizations, testing, course correction, new offerings, and other campaign-centric initiatives
- Maintain planned and actualized billing to accurately reconcile and invoice media spend
- Test SEM tactics consistently across campaigns to improve performance (i.e. A/B creative tests, bidding, SOV, retargeting, etc.)
- Keep current with entertainment industry updates, film & soundtrack releases, and cultural trends
- Build vendor relationships to ensure the agency is continuously viewed as a partner and receives timely industry information & responses to requests
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years of work experience in paid search marketing across multiple engines (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, etc.)
- Fluency in Google Ads (formerly AdWords) is required
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Experience managing large media budgets and achieving monthly goals for spend and KPIs
- High proficiency in MS Office products including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as this role is highly client-facing
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.