Our client, a top financial company located in IRVINE is looking to hire a Supplier Enablement Specialist for a 8+ month assignment. This person will be responsible for efficiently and effectively influencing internal business units and vendors to begin transacting with them through the Ariba network. They will need to ensure vendors comply with Ariba’s onboarding requirements and complete necessary documentation related to Ariba registration and enablement.
• Partner with internal business customers to establish a target vendor list and determine which vendors need to be enabled on the Ariba network to do business with.
• Coordinate meetings with internal stakeholder teams/Ariba SAP/vendors as needed
• Develop and execute data collection approach
• Support Ariba e-invoice compliance requirements with vendors
• Develop and execute change management and communication plan for procurement processes
• Support internal or vendor escalations if needed for recalcitrant vendors
• Initiates, gathers, collects and tracks vendor responses; follow up as needed
• Develop and execute metric reporting process on vendors involvement and status of their registration and enablement
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Knowledge of onboarding vendors in SAP Ariba SLP.
• Technical knowledge of SAP Ariba vendor enablement preferred.
• Ability to develop a tracking system for vendor registration and vendor enablement (e.g. strong MS Excel /Access skills for reporting)
• Must have strong customer service, follow-up skills, strict attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience supporting new technology implementation of Ariba SLP is a huge plus.
• Working knowledge of SAP Ariba modules preferred.
Apply today to learn more today!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.