Our client, a top financial company located in IRVINE is looking to hire a Supplier Enablement Specialist for a 8+ month assignment. This person will be responsible for efficiently and effectively influencing internal business units and vendors to begin transacting with them through the Ariba network. They will need to ensure vendors comply with Ariba’s onboarding requirements and complete necessary documentation related to Ariba registration and enablement.
• Partner with internal business customers to establish a target vendor list and determine which vendors need to be enabled on the Ariba network to do business with.
• Coordinate meetings with internal stakeholder teams/Ariba SAP/vendors as needed
• Develop and execute data collection approach
• Support Ariba e-invoice compliance requirements with vendors
• Develop and execute change management and communication plan for procurement processes
• Support internal or vendor escalations if needed for recalcitrant vendors
• Initiates, gathers, collects and tracks vendor responses; follow up as needed
• Develop and execute metric reporting process on vendors involvement and status of their registration and enablement
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Knowledge of onboarding vendors in SAP Ariba SLP.
• Technical knowledge of SAP Ariba vendor enablement preferred.
• Ability to develop a tracking system for vendor registration and vendor enablement (e.g. strong MS Excel /Access skills for reporting)
• Must have strong customer service, follow-up skills, strict attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience supporting new technology implementation of Ariba SLP is a huge plus.
• Working knowledge of SAP Ariba modules preferred.
Apply today to learn more today!
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, a rapidly growing CPG company, is looking for a ERP Software Engineer to joint their team who has experience with Acumatica. ERP Software Engineer responsibilities: Assisting with up-front implementation of Acumatica ERP (Maximizing efficacy of configuration, installing/provisioning plug-ins, etc), managing ongoing setup/augmentation of new accounts Answering challenging application questions, tracking issues that arise during the implementation process and resolving or escalating problems that may arise Analyzing, defining, and documenting requirements for data, workf
We are looking for a strong full-stack developer who is self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced agile development environment. You will be a key contributor in designing and implementing key product features. This is a highly technical role requiring excellent coding skills. You will be responsible for developing a powerful, intuitive enterprise level data platform built on a Java and supporting AngularJS stack UI’s. What your background looks like: 8+ years software development experience building and testing applications following secure coding practices Proven proficiency in
Our financial client, in IRVINE is looking to hire a WEB PRODUCT TEST ANALYST for a 6+ month assignment. This person will be responsible for leading the daily resolution of website defects by applying deep business knowledge of our clients websites features and functionality, validating reported defects, assessing business impacts, determining priority for resolution and keeping business stakeholders informed. RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Leads daily meetings with digital product team reviewing all outstanding defects and ensuring timely assignment and resolution of defec
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.