Our client, a leading full-service health and wellness agency located in northern New Jersey, is looking for a SVP, Head of Account Management for a permanent role. This position begins immediately.
As the SVP, Head of Account Management, you will be leading the agency's vision and strategy, providing thought leadership and guiding the team to deliver best in class Pharmaceutical solutions. You will lead the Account team internally, partner with your strategic and creative colleagues, and lead client relationships. You will balance business goals with the development of our agency culture and team growth. You will be leading the group's efforts to drive profitability and expansion of agency services.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive the agency's process in the development and execution of strategies and campaigns, keeping in mind the company's goals and objectives for growth
- Drive organizational changes that support business growth
- Inspire, lead and manage those reporting into you by example, ensuring your success is tied to theirs
- Partner with clients on a regular basis, in-person when available, and advise on strategic direction, business objectives and creative opportunities
- Continuously look for opportunities to grow the Agency's value with clients, expanding thought leadership, services and capabilities
- Leverage your experience and expertise in Pharma to advise on best practices for our clients and teams
- Own and be responsible for the agency's P&L and revenue growth
- Drive revenue forecasting with your partners, outlining a budget and managing your team to those specifications
- Look for opportunities to develop current clients as well as support new business opportunities both short and long-term
- Drive profitability with a keen understanding of how operational procedures affect financial results (billing, hours, capital goals, etc.)
- Other tasks may apply
- 15+ years of Advertising Account Management experience, 7+ of those in a Pharmaceutical Advertising Agency
- BA/BS degree required; MBA a plus
- Experience with HCP Pharma. Bonus if you have experience with DTC and High Science
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to deliver stand-up client presentations
- Proven success in Pharma Advertising client management, having led senior level client relationships
- Measurable results of you business building experience
- Exceptionally strong team motivator who leads their team by example, able to pull out the unique skills of each individual to drive their success
- Great problem solver who and analytical thinker
- Can give examples of your proven leadership
- Other needs may apply
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB