Global Entertainment Company in NYC is seeking a System Administrator to join them on an ongoing project.
We are seeking a passionate system administrator / junior developer to drive IT service management for application platforms supporting our enterprise Legal, Licensing & Government Affairs (LGA) operations. You will play a central role in ensuring these systems are fulfilling the needs of the end-user and the business. As we grow and scale these platforms, you will have an opportunity to develop and implement the business process on these application platforms that improve our business. The role is based out of our New York office and may require some travel.
- Serve as the system administrator for the Contract Lifecycle Management System (CLMS) enterprise platform, and other platforms as released (e.g., document management; e-billing/matter management; legal hold; analytics/dashboards)
- Partner with stakeholders to drive seamless delivery of legal services from an end-user point of view
- Enable front-line support to users, as well as manage JIRA Service Desk issues to drive incidents, triage tickets, escalations internally and/or with managing vendor resolution and system changes
- Create and maintain the system and end-user help documentation
- Design and maintain system reports
- Support global business units and collaborate with technology teams, support teams, and external vendors
- Provide end-to-end support of complex process, application and functional issues related to our existing and future legal platforms and dependent applications using workflows, dashboards
- Define technical requirements for workflow configurations, customizations, and enhancements
- Implement new workflows and troubleshoot/make enhancements to existing business process workflows within the systems supported
- Exposure to legal and contract processes supported by a contract management or workflow system – particularly, expertise in legal operations and/or related technology space is of high value to us
- 3+ years of associated system administration and an in-depth understanding of document/content management and/or workflow systems and their application to business process improvement
- Experience and knowledge regarding some of these business processes: Contracts Management; Knowledge Management; eBilling & Matter Management
- Experience and knowledge of some of the following platforms/applications: Contract lifecycle management (CLM) systems, business process mapping, Salesforce/CRM, eSignature, Netsuite, Workday, Coupa, Mulesoft, Okta, and Jira.
- You have a fundamental understanding of SOX and ITGC
- Experience of providing customer support
Does this sound like you, apply today to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.