We are seeking a System Administrator to join our client for a hybrid onsite role based in the Raleigh NC area.
Responsible for maintaining Windows Active Directory accounts and access, performing and verifying the success of nightly backups, software deployment, and image management, overseeing anti-virus deployment, process scripting, and escalation support as necessary.
- Maintain Active Directory organization units, Group Policy creation, modification, and deployment.
- Microsoft patch deployment through WSUS
- Monitor data backup (preferably utilizing Networker/Avamar)
- Track anti-virus activity and deployment (preferably using Cisco AMP for Endpoints or Kaspersky AV)
- Build, maintain and deploy end-point images using SCCM and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit or similar
- Administration of Exchange Server and Outlook 2013/2016
- Assist in meeting audit requirements utilizing scripting software
- Work with server virtualization and enterprise-level storage (SAN) as necessary
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and core software products, including Exchange, SCCM, and Office.
- Working knowledge of Group Policy creation, modification, and deployment
- Proficiency in process automation through scripting (PowerShell, batch files) for audit request processing
- Excellent problem identification and analysis skills as well as the ability to design and implement solutions
- An organized approach to managing to license for servers and associated software.
- Ability to multi-task and meet challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years performing server patching and following the schedule for doing so in Dev, QA, and Production environments.
- 8+ years of experience with increasingly complex technical environments
- Experienced supporting Microsoft server and Exchange environments.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB