Our client, a financial institution, located in LA is looking to hire a System Analyst who has experience working on “ FIS IBS Insight” specifically within Consumer Loans records.
This person will be responsible for going into the FIS Consumer Loan system of records to solve and troubleshoot issues. They must be a problem solver and be a go-to point person on the system. SQL is helpful but not required.
RESPONSIBILITIES, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Serve as the business expert for the development, maintenance, training, regulatory compliance and support of all processes related to the residential lending systems
- Design, test, and implement system enhancements and provide technical production support for end-users
- Coordinate with line of business for project implementation and oversee all required post-implementation tasks to ensure business line satisfaction
- Determine business line system needs and objectives and consults with business line regarding problems with current business applications or systems, enhancements, or new functionality
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior mortgage experience from point of sale to servicing
- Understanding of federal/state regulatory policies and procedures
- Thorough knowledge software development and maintenance methodologies including quality assurance and business cycle testing
- Ability to develop detailed, clearly written business requirements and system/process workflows
- Experience with planning, designing, and execution of user acceptance testing
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Working knowledge of agile/scrum practices.
- Proven ability to lead projects and initiatives to achieve desired business results.
- Strong attention to detail and possess exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- *Minimum 5 years experience as business analyst or operations analyst specifically supporting loan origination systems
- *Minimum 5 years experience hands-on system design, testing, and production support including writing business requirements and conducting user acceptance testing
- *Minimum 5 years experience working in the financial industry required with focus on consumer and mortgage lending
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB