Our client, a notable online brand in Denver, is looking for a Full Time Tag Manager / Web Analyst to work closely with data analysts, product managers, digital marketers, and development groups.
You'll be creating customized behavioral tracking solutions, best practices, and design methods will be utilized to ensure the success of projects and reusability of code.
- Architect and design analytics solutions in Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Daily utilization of Tag Management Systems including Google Tag Manager and Adobe DTM
- Develop dashboards, custom reports, KPIS and metrics for business units
- Partner with development teams to integrate analytics tracking requirements into production cycles
- Implement Media Tags and Analytics Tags via Tag Management Systems
- 3+ years analytics experience
- Experience with Google Tag Manager or similar program
If you're interested in exploring this opportunity, please apply ASAP!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB