Onward Search is seeking a Technical Account Manager for a global tech company for a four-month assignment.
This person will be supporting customers that buy and search inside their website. As well as, integrating with external publishers and get into the content of their publishers.
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional technical assistance to all internal and external customers
- High-level troubleshooting for publisher issues
- Run reports and share relevant metrics with publishers and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to communicate professionally in both written and verbal form
- Ability to understand technical subjects and connect multiple underlying issues
- Bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity, including troubleshooting and problem-solving in loosely-defined situations
- Previous TAM, Vendor Management, QA experience.
- Basic Knowledge of MySQL/MSSQL, DynamoDB, or other database-related systems
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.