Our client, a digital commerce platform, is looking for a Technical Architect – WCS (WebSphere Commerce) with 8-10 years of experience.
This position will interface with key stakeholders and will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
- Experience in utilizing Enterprise Microservice Arch and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience in Microservice Architecture pattern implementations (WebSphere Commerce Server 9.x, JAVA, Spring boot, Apache Camel)
- Experience in designing and developing multi-tiered applications
- Experience in designing and developing software integration between Retail Apps UI Integration, Customer Relationship
- Experience in at least two full lifecycle ecommerce implementations
- Experience in Container Workflow Kubernetes
- Experience and desire to work in a Technology consulting environment that requires regular travel
- Nice to have – experience in Cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), IBM Private Cloud
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8-10+ years of experience in all phases of development life cycle
- 5+ years of experience, Strong core java & J2EE skill
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Architect of WebSphere Commerce implementations
- 4 years of experience in Spring Boot and micro services
- Awareness of IBM Web Sphere Process Server, ESB, TIBCO, MQ series, Sterling Commerce
- Apache Camel and REST/SOAP services experience
- 1+ years of experience in JIRA ALM tool
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB