Our client, a AAA game studio, is looking for Technical Artist. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
This Technical Artist will be responsible for:
- New pipelines, tools & workflows in tech roadmaps, including engine roadmaps, product tech art roadmaps, internal and external content team workflow roadmaps.
- Educate & Articulate concepts relating to Tools & Pipelines to the rest of the game team through presentations; Audiences for which will include members of other disciplines & domains such as Art Direction, Engineering, Operations, and Production.
- convert prototype content generation solutions into production content generation workflows and tools.
The ideal Game Producer will have:
- 4+ years of Technical Art Experience
- 2 shipped games
- Expertise in C++, C#, and/or Python
- Expert knowledge in a few 2D and 3D Art packages and workflows: Maya, Photoshop, Substance, Houdini, Etc.
- 2+ Years Experience in sculpting, modeling, rigging, and animation
Apply now to learn more and speak with a Game Recruiter!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB