Back to Job Search Results
Technical Artist (VR)
Freelance | Job ID #70706 | $55 - $65 hourly | Posted 4 weeks ago
Onwards top technology/VR Training client is looking for a VR Technical Artist for a contract position (W2, remote with benefits, 6-12 months, 40 hrs per week PST time zone) To learn more about this opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
- Must be able to act as the bridge between engineer and art team
- needs to help with researching and developing technical tools for a project
- Must be able to set up workflows of art production
- Supporting artists and engineers in the 3D art pipeline
- Must be good at assisting in asset performance and validation
- Solving complex technical issues during development
- Needs experience developing and maintaining resources and pipelines along with programmers
- Working within the limits of the game engine, curating file sizes, polygon counts and loading speeds
- Needs proven track record developing tools and software to execute the needs of the game
- Monitoring the performance of the game
- Maintaining technical documentation
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $55 - $65 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search