Our client, an indie game studio is searching for a Technical Artist.
The Technical Artist is responsible for:
- Solving technical issues that arise
- Assisting the art and programming teams as needed
- Setup a blueprint for VFX as needed
The ideal Technical Artist will be proficient in and have:
- 2+ years of experience working in UE4
- Photoshop and AfterEffects
- Maya or Max
- Python or Mel
- PBR theory
This is a 40 hr per week remote opportunity. Apply now to learn this role!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB