Our client, a major force in the gaming industry is looking for Technical Audio Designer
This Technical Audio Designer will be responsible for:
- Managing the audio data budget, Wwise session organization, Soundbank structure and loading, and run-time audio optimizations
- Designing, debugging, and implementing audio systems
- Collaborating with programmers and designers to develop tools for audio visions
- Defining and managing loudness settings
The ideal Technical Audio Designer will have:
- Audiokinetic's Wwise proficiency
- Several AAA titles under their belt
- High attention to details
- Advanced knowledge of sound design, audio implementation, synthesis, and modern game engines
Excellent opportunity with even better benefits. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB