Onward Search has a great new opportunity with a big eCommerce client in San Jose, CA. This opportunity is for a Technical Trainer that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office. In this role, you will provide instructional design and delivery for standard and advanced applications, project-specific training support, and enterprise applications. If you’re interested, apply today!
- Write customized courseware and job aids to meet the business needs of targeted audiences.
- Develop scripts and storyboards.
- Participate in development process from start to finish for eLearning programs.
- Participate in the pilot test and evaluation of new or advanced hardware and/or software to identify, develop and deliver skills transfer to facilitate rapid assimilation and effective utilization of new technology to meet business needs.
- Deliver all trainings as needed to the business for both technical and soft skills.
- Develop and maintain a strategic training plan based on management and business priorities, policy directions and goals.
- Work closely with Information Technology staff, create enhancements and modifications to the training as needed.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned by Training lead.
- Design and create internet applications including interactive forms.
- Maintain current web site housing training materials.
- Monitor training engagement and provide statistics for management reporting.
- Ensure training content meets the needs of external clients.
- Experience in working directly with clients, team members, technical experts, and professional staff, and senior management.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Project) and e-mail.
- Strong knowledge of design applications (Figma, PhotoShop & Illustrator).
- Creative negotiating, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong grammar and syntax; ability to adapt writing styles quickly.
- Knowledge of organizational behavior principles.
- Previous experience in product marketing, employee communications, or | other related marketing positions
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.