Local IT Service Management company based in Cary, NC is seeking a Software Technical Consultant to join them as they continue their accelerated growth.
We are seeking a motivated, client-focused professional with excellent communication and technical skills. Your role involves the design, installation, and configuration of our software in large enterprises, often requiring you to integrate with and work alongside our global partners.
- Installation and configuration of the company software
- Troubleshooting, understanding, resolving, and documenting issues in complex customer environments
- Lead technical sessions directly with customers and partners regarding the software installation, configuration, delivery workshops, and training
- Business liaison with customer and partners supporting use case and application discussions
- Technical liaison with customer various technical teams (Platform, Network, Security, Web, Mobile) to drive innovation
- Maintain detailed customer installation, configuration, use case documentation
- Attend team meetings to share knowledge, ideas, and collaborate on Innovation
- Provide clear, concise and timely updates to high priority items and escalate issues
- Deliver training to customers and partners
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with Windows & Linux (Redhat Enterprise is most common) Operating Systems
- Experience installing enterprise software
- Experience with Web/data analytics
- Experience with deployment tools and experience with Kubernetes/Docker/Puppet is helpful
- Exposure to Mobile apps (iOS and Android) and development frameworks
- Exposure to Database architecture and design
- Exposure working in Cloud hosted environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Understanding of networking and infrastructure concepts and setups (hardware, firewalls, load balancing etc.)
- Understanding of networking and security
- Understanding of Web design and development
- Understanding of tag management solutions
- Understanding and experience of working in secure environments under ISO27001 or equivalent
- A passion for learning and eager to build out new skills
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB