Our client, an edtech company, is looking to hire a Technical Copywriter with a deep understanding and expertise in CSS for a 12 month assignment, 40 hrs/wk. This role is 100% remote.
This person will be responsible for writing 150 CSS articles/blogs over a 12 month period (~7 articles/week). You will be working directly with the Director of Content and will be provided a content brief outlining specifics for each article.
Responsibilities, Skills and Experience:
- Write 150 (800-1200 word) CSS articles for blog posts over 12 month period
- Expertise in CSS required
- Programming and/or development experience is preferred
- Experience writing digital content for blogs is preferred
- Strong communication and writing skills required
- Experience with SEO is a plus
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 10+ years experience
- *Writing samples required
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB