Our client, a game studio creating a very exciting IP is looking for a Technical Producer. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
This Technical Producer will be responsible for:
- Overall management of workflow for the engineering team
- Managing all outsourcing responsibilities with our partners
- Maintaining a strong communicative relationship with the Lead Producer and frequently executing roadmaps for the team
- Having a strong organized way of keeping track of project delivery and solving issues that may arise
- Providing a transparent knowledge transfer to leadership and stakeholders
The ideal Technical Producer will have:
- 3+ years as a engineer and/or in production within the gaming space
- Experience with UE4/5
- Excellent tracking software knowledge
- Strong time management experience
Nice to haves for the Technical Producer
- Jira, Confluence, Slack
- Kanban, Scrum
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB