We are looking for a Technical Project Manager for an international organization located downtown Chicago. You will be responsible for working with various technical teams through the project and achieve all the deliverables set in its scope. The Technical Project Manager will also be responsible for communicating with all stakeholders throughout the project initiation, planning, execution, control, and closure.
- Creates, manages, and executes project plans to support the ongoing needs of the Property Systems department.
- Coordinates resources, establishes deadlines and assigns responsibilities.
- Tracks the progress of projects and compiles status reports for senior management.
- You will build working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
- Relies on limited knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals.
- Significant ingenuity and flexibility are expected of this position.
- Studies new technologies related to the project to be able to deliver the project requirements.
- Provides training sessions when necessary.
- Conducts and manage regular meetings with all project stakeholders.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Extensive familiarity with Project Life Cycle.
- Technical IT knowledge is a must.
- Knowledge of Opera Property System is preferred.
- Applicant must have experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- You have proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Applicant must have the ability to maintain cordial working relationships.
- 2 years of experience in the hospital industry.
- Bachelor degree in IT and 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity; apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB