Our client, a fast-growing corporation within the beauty industry is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their team on a freelance basis. This is an immediate need, on-site at the client's office in Broward County and could have the potential to go full-time.
- Coordinate projects between the marketing and technical team as well as other departments within the company
- Manage project timelines and create roadmaps to illustrate the project flow, deliverables, deadlines, and dependencies.
- Report to upper-management on project statuses, keep track and provide ownership of multiple projects at once.
- Participate in scoping discussions to ensure that the correct amount of work is being done to meet the business needs while defining clear business requirements for initiatives
- Evaluate situations to understand business drivers, and reduce complex scenarios into actionable tasks, including steps for completion (business process & system)
- Conduct scenario analysis, and identify key performance drivers as well as risks/opportunities to performance targets
- Maneuver through high volumes of data across multiple systems, to spot issues/trends and identify probable outcomes and provide recommendations for improvement
- Manage day to day operational needs by analyzing financial and statistical information for internal stakeholders
- Facilitate joint application design work across functional teams.
- Work in close collaboration with a dedicated team of cross-functional professionals (product owners, Agile team, software group, business, and marketing groups) during all stages of development
- Manage various reporting obligations (KPIs, performance statistics, business cases, process maps, and presentations for senior management)
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with experience in data analytics
- Ability to define, drive and effectively communicate product vision and roadmap across cross-functional stakeholder and executive-level teams.
- Excellent storytelling capabilities – know how to effectively convey complicated stories across all levels of understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both business and technical stakeholders
- Strong business aptitude, ideally with experience in a startup culture
- Post-secondary degree in a relevant technical or business field
- Feel for the current and trending market and the digital landscape
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.