Our client, a social gaming company, is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their team fulltime!
Technical Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinating multiple cross-team projects of moderate to high complexity and scope.
- Using technical judgement to build alignment around expectations, plans and execution.
- Coordinating and performing iterative development planning and execution processes.
- Regularly communicate status updates and projects summaries via presentations, email, etc…
Technical Project Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Project Management.
- Experience working with technical software products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with all levels of personnel.
- Solid organization skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrated experience improving processes and guiding a team in implementing new project management best practices.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.