Our client, a growing energy company, is looking for a temp-to-perm Technical Project Manager to join their team.
The TPM will focus on launching programs for partners, oversee and manage client communications and internal project management of the launch.
- Interfacing with clients during active implementations
- Act as the main resource for customers and internal stakeholders, providing insight on how our software works and what it can do
- Partner with people from various business areas for implementation to be on-time and within budget
- Cross-functional communication and coordination
- 2+ years of technical project management or enterprise software support
- Experience with JIRA and Agile
- Experience working directly with clients to problem-solve and implement complex solutions
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB