Onward Search has a client that is looking for several Technical Recruiters. You will work with search firms to determine optimum recruitment method to develop and maintain a highly qualified candidate pool. You will be in charge of Screening, interviewing, and recommending prospective employees for employment in entry-level and experienced technical positions.
- Identify, screen, interview, evaluate qualify candidates for IT positions
- Format resumes meeting client expectations
- Create detailed job descriptions
- Follow up with candidates
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates
- Review and understand technical job requirement requirements
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Office automation tools (MS Office etc) for proofreading, editing and formatting
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-confidence and self starter
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience ideally
Doe this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply now if interested!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.