Back to Job Search Results
Technical Solutions Architect
Permanent | Job ID #71207 | $140,000 - $170,000 yearly | Posted a month ago
Onward Search needs a full-time, direct hire Technical Solutions Architect for a leader in Accessibility Consulting.
As a Technical Solutions Architect you’ll:
- Focus on analyzing client needs at the solution level and make informed decisions within our suite of products and services.
- Serve as a technical expert in all aspects of our products, ensuring seamless integration with client systems and processes.
- Design and deliver solution prototypes and proof of concepts.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) during implementation and execution.
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand client technical requirements and provide solution support.
Skills & Experience Needed:
- At least 7 years of experience in software architecture design, various solution architecture domains (Business, Application, SaaS), and large-scale software implementation.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with API, SSO integration, and working with enterprise applications such as AWS, Azure, AEM, SiteCore, and SalesForce.
- Basic Unix sysadmin skills and familiarity with DevOps, test automation tools (Cucumber, Jest, Mocha, Cypress, Protractor, WebDriverIO), IT infrastructure, cloud technologies, networking, firewalls, and proxies.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical audiences and deliver presentations and proposals to various stakeholders, including C-Level executives.
- Demonstrated expertise in formal implementation methodologies (e.g., requirements gathering, solution design) and exceptional time management, organization, and problem-solving abilities.
To learn more about this opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
At Onward Search, our job is to find your dream job.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands.
More than recruiters, we are true partners who continue to check in, talent advocates who make sure your needs are met, and trusted advisors who measure our success by yours.
Uncover more career-changing creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $140,000 - $170,000 yearly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search