Our client, a video game company, is seeking a Technical Sourcer to join the team.
Build and cultivate talent pipelines for company’s hiring needs and contribute meaningfully to our ability to grow our business, partnering with business leaders to work toward our mission, and optimize candidate experience first.
- Partner and educate our managers and partners on how they can help lead the charge in diversifying our pipelines, focusing explicitly on our technical and production departments within our Esports and Global Marketing lines of business
- Partner with Recruiters and hiring managers to gather the requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization
- Engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques
- Develop new strategies to build diverse talent pipelines and work on research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Report on pipeline activity to partners and your teammates
- Recommend and guide improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- 6+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- 6+ years experience engaging with passive talent
- 4+ years experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers
- 2+ years of research/sourcing experience with experience delineating search strategies, with a focus on sourcing diverse technical and production talent
- Experience partnering with recruiters and hiring partners in a remote setting is a plus
- Full-cycle recruiting experience across multiple tech/product disciplines is a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB