Global Ecommerce Company is seeking a Technical Writer to join them on a 6 month extendable contract in Sunnyvale Cali.
Your day to day will include :
writing technical materials, such as equipment manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions. Collecting and interpreting technical data or information and coordinating layout for publication.
- Write, publish and maintain high-quality help content and messaging
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, developer relations
- Write, edit and properly position white papers, presentations, think pieces and other content for a variety of internal and external audiences.
- 5 years of experience writing software documentation in a web production environment.
- Writing and editing experience. Must be able to provide writing samples.
- Experience working closely with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process.
- Experience in project and process management of a documentation set.
- Technical knowledge around APIs, JAR, XML, JSON is a plus.
Specific types of articles may include:
- API reference guide
Does this sound like your skillset and experience? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.