Our client, a game studio working on an exciting FPS is looking for a Test Manager
This Test Manager will be responsible for:
- Coordinating feature releases
- Growing your team within in Unreal to help with coordination of testing resources
- Supervise the writing of test specs and test cases
- Identifying opportunities for staffing, tooling/data, data methodology
The ideal Test Manager will have:
- 5+ years of experience in Game Dev QA
- Testing a AAA game on multiple platforms for a full dev cycle
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB