Our client, a leading consumer products company with a fast-paced team of design strategists, is seeking long-term temp Industrial Designers/Product Developers with a passion for building and implementing design strategies that deliver market revolutions and maximize current technologies and trends.
You’ll design innovative toys. Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage the overall project and technical design development efforts of multiple assigned brands/product lines.
- Collaborate daily with US-based marketing, research and engineering teams to create innovative, robust, user-oriented and consumer-centric new products.
- Manage external design, research and technology groups, as well as internal Far East support teams.
- Interpret field research to gain an understanding of target user/consumer lifestyle and address consumer needs and preferences; leverage existing solutions and available technologies in product development.
- Participate in product review meetings and present material to all levels of management.
- Maintain currency in new technology and design methods and mentor others to seek opportunities to develop their skill base.
- Ensure market feasibility of product design for assigned area(s).
- Manage the overall quality, cost, schedule and development of projects and brands in the scope of responsibility
- 3-5 years of experience in product design (physical products – not digital – with a preference for toys)
- Collaborative, communicative work style
- Associates degree or higher
Please note a drug screen will be required upon offer.
Apply now if you're interested today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.