Onward Search is looking for a Tradeshow Consultant to come work with one of our clients just south of Charlotte, in Ft. Mill SC. This is an ongoing contract need for atleast 3 months.
• Prepare annual recommendation for tradeshow and alliance participation based on previous years’ results
•Manage the tradeshow and events calendar to ensure all activities are planned in advance, shared with Communications, and meet all related deadlines
• Provide input into annual budgets and responsible for managing detailed budgets for each event
• Identify and manage tradeshow suppliers
• Develop and track performance metrics for each tradeshow
• Develop and present a plan for each tradeshow, including but not limited to booth design, KPIs, schedule, staff assignments, and marketing plan
• Manage all trade show brochures and print materials, giveaways, and lead retrieval
• Work with lead generation staff to plan and manage trade show promotions to increase traffic and sales before, during and post conferences, then analyze leads and results from all trade shows
• Be an active part of the Strategic Marketing team to implement programs to meet organization's goals
• Demonstrate excellent internal and external communication skills, with the ability to define what success looks like
• Demonstrate a strong dedication to meeting agreed-upon goals
• Be highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tradeshows and events simultaneously
• Be resourceful and budget-minded, identifying optimal vendors and practices to maximize event success within budget
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, OR equivalent experience. Experience:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in trade show and event planning
• Strong project management skills, with expertise in Microsoft Project or similar project management tools
• Strong organization skills with high attention to detail and experience in managing multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
• Familiarity with lead generation and social media to support event-driven lead generation activities
• Experience in Cvent or similar events management technology
• Experience in Salesforce.com or similar customer relationship management technology preferred
• Experience in Eloqua or similar marketing automation system preferred.
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.