Our client, a multi-brand restaurant operator, is looking for a Traffic Coordinator to join their team for an ONSITE freelance to full time opportunity in Orlando, FL.
- Identify and execute all client needs for multiple projects in coordination with internal creative, brand and marketing teams, account managers, freelance creatives, and ad agencies
- Responsible for multiple creative tracks across 5 brands, with varying deadlines. Will handle scheduling, receiving, proofing, entering materials' ID into inventory system and tracking of assets
- Create timelines and coordinate deadlines with internal and external teams. Also assist Account Manager by ensuring timelines (internal and external) are up to date/on track, route files for approvals, provide status reports and more
- Manage team expectations with clear communication, status reports, etc.
- Minimum of 4+ years in a fast-paced advertising agency AND/OR in-house corporate creative environment serving in a Traffic Manager or Project Manager role
- Hands-on experience managing all creative assets for all mediums and platforms
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Outlook, and FTP. Project management system is Workzone
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB