Our client, a music streaming company, is seeking a Traffic Coordinator to join the Ad Operations team.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting ad sales across the western region managing the post-sale implementation of ad campaigns across various platforms (desktop, mobile, and smart devices) and supply channels (direct-sold, programmatic guaranteed, private marketplace)
- Assisting in digital ad trafficking, creative QA, troubleshooting escalations, campaign optimizations, and reporting
- QA, and traffic creative assets and 3rd party tracking according to client specifications
- Regularly monitor and reconcile impression delivery across 3rd party ad servers and internal systems to ensure all delivered revenue is recognized.
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot any creative or ad-serving issues which impact delivery, 3rd party tracking, reporting, or billing.
- Collaborate with Client Success Partners on campaign optimization recommendations, leveraging a keen understanding of advertiser goals and product performance.
- Deliver a high level of customer service with all internal sales teams and external clients/agencies
- Assist in analysis for inventory and yield management for the region.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university, along with a relevant internship or work experience at a media agency or digital publisher
- 3-5 years experience with Google Ad Manager and/or another ad-serving platform, such as AdX, Rubicon, The Trade Desk is preferred, but not required.
- Keen attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- Results-driven with strong analytical skills
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic and energetic environment
- Proactive and efficient with your time management
- Strong teamwork and are a team player
- Passion for music is a plus!
Does this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.