Our client, a premium streaming content provider, is seeking a freelance Traffic Coordinator to join their team.
You will report to the Sr Producer and work on the Creative Production team.
- Partner with Account Manager on every banner campaign and asset delivery.
- Act as the keeper of all campaign spec information and leads information-gathering calls with outside agencies in order to answer all outstanding questions.
- Gather supporting information for the media plan and all placements
- Identify potential placement challenges, and bring that to the attention of the Account Manager
- Break down the media plan into a digestible LCD doc for the resources to work against
- Work with RM Vendors/Media Agencies, as well as sites on the plan to get answers and negotiate for exceptions where needed.
- Complete QA testing of all ad banners that are client approved and ready to go
- Package up files for final delivery; ensure that all files (including backup JPGs) are accurate, functional and present in the delivery file
- Delivery of all final files and backups to sites, media agency, client, etc.
- QA of websites, mobile sites, apps, e-blasts, social assets, AV spots in addition to banners
- Work with teams outside of the digital department to provide accurate specs for creative development, as well as QA creative assets when needed
- 1--3 years’ experience in a fast-paced, professional environment, entertainment background preferred.
- Team Player with good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Previous media agency experience a plus
- Basic understanding of HTML5 a plus
- Well-versed in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat as well as Google Docs
- Must be thorough, proactive with questions and concerns, and understand that the position provides key information to the entire department - including Designers, Programmers, and Accounts.
- Able to listen closely, catches every detail, recalls all meetings and discussions regarding every project that they are part of, with detailed notes taken.
- Firm understanding of media plans, rich media vendor standards, social media specs, and process are vital, as well as constant communication with Producers on every project.
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.