Our client, a large design studio with a pharmaceutical client is looking for a solid TRAFFIC MANAGER responsible for workflow schedules and meeting deadlines for all projects. You'll be contributing to long term project planning and a will be a key contributor to process improvements to achieve operating efficiency.
Top contenders will understand the sense of urgency, communicating daily with the project management team for status updates and working with creative/studio staff to meet the deadlines.
- Act as liaison with project and studio teams and assist in managing project schedules, resources, etc. to ensure delivery of campaign within time, cost and quality standards
- Produce daily tracker and client report that is delivered throughout the organization
- Problem solve with Project Managers or Studio Leads and vendors to mitigate any issues that would delay in completion or quality of the materials
- Develop strong relationship with client and internal teams
- Prepare and maintains schedules for each project using Project Management tool
- Lead production meetings with team daily to review project status and upcoming milestone deliverables
- Produce and publish daily and weekly milestone deliverables for use by internal teams and client
- Engage in ongoing process and project management software tool enhancements
- 2+ years of Traffic experience in a creative studio environment
- Bachelor’s degree required. A combination of education and work experience may be substituted.
- Ability to communicate with the client in a solutions-oriented manner
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management with a proven track record of successfully managing projects to on time delivery
- Full understanding of the print procurement process
- Proficiency in Project Management Software tools, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working in an environment where priorities are constantly changing
- Focus on project management, timely delivery and achievement of Service Level Agreements
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.