Our client, a global beverage company, is looking for a Traffic Manager to join their team fulltime!
Traffic Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing and tracking all incoming creative job requests.
- Working with the creative team to balance workload; accounting for skillsets, individual speed, vacations, and other absences.
- Facilitating creative approvals by routing work to stakeholders for feedback and obtaining appropriate signoffs.
- Communicating deadlines and requirements to designers, vendors, and project stakeholders.
- Expediting the occasional but inevitable "Rush Jobs".
- Obtaining all project details for each creative job request.
- Ensuring initial job requests have all necessary information, tracking down any missing information.
- Working with Media Assets team to close out and archive jobs.
- Assisting in the implementation of a new job tracking system, becoming an SME in it.
- Prioritizing jobs and the allocation of resources based on delivery schedule and deadlines.
Traffic Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years of traffic management or project management experience.
- Experience working at a creative in-house or agency environment.
- Extremely knowledgeable in the workflow of print and web creative projects (naming conventions, creative file types, die lines, cutter guides, bleed, trim, DPI, color profiles, etc…)
- Proactive and organized with proven experience successfully liaising between creative, brand, and marketing teams to facilitate the workflow of creative projects.
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.