Onward search is looking for a Trainer to join our client in the Financial Services Industry! The Trainer will be responsible for the delivery of training programs to ready colleagues for Agile ways of working. Partnering with Agile Coaches, the facilitator will assess post-training development needs for colleagues and provide feedback on class observations, and colleague feedback. Facilitators act as an ambassador of the Development team, sharing resource information and answering questions. Facilitators will foster a culture of learning and curiosity by encouraging development activities in the flow of work. Maintains a strong knowledge and understanding of the business paired with Agile skills, behaviors, and mindsets that will drive business results.
- Facilitate training curricula utilizing acceptable methods and techniques
- Ability to facilitate both in person training events and virtual instructor led training
- Demonstrate strong communication/presentation skills
- Understand and modify training style to fit the needs of participants
- Apply knowledge of adult learning and theory in delivery of courses
- Provide coaching/feedback to colleagues in an effort to solidify classroom learning
- Provide coaching/feedback to Agile coaches on their facilitation skills
- Prepare, organize, and manage the training environment to foster learning
- Demonstrate an observable enthusiasm for the company, course, material delivery, and learning of the participants
- Demonstrate a knowledge of “best practice“ standards by application in course delivery
- Track and report attendance using the automated records management system
- Participate in meetings as required
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 2 years of facilitation, presentation, teaching adults
- Understanding of adult learning theory
- Understanding of Agile framework and mindsets
- Advanced facilitation skills, presentation skills (virtual and in person)
- Ability to travel across our footprint to deliver training
- Excellent written skills, strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated, continuous learner
- Computer technical skills: – Word, Excel, Power-point, Outlook, etc.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB