Our client, a pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Training Specialist for a 2 year long contract role!
Training Specialist Responsibilities:
- Creates and manages inside sales force communication plan across multiple forums and initiatives
- Administers sales achievement/awards vendor relationship and announcements
- Aligns with inside sales business unit specific budget
- Collaborates with meeting planners to lead efforts in designing, guiding and managing special projects within Managers Meetings and National Sales Meetings
- Serves as Inside Sales training content manager, housing all meeting logistics, information and communication for onsite involvement, meeting participation, surveys and Internet information.
- Manages attendee feedback based on surveys, tracking and reporting obtainability of data, which is used by all levels of inside sales management, including Senior Management
- Supports Inside Sales Training with agenda updates, course design, organization of materials logistical planning, scheduling, content distribution, communication and execution across the organization's aesthetic brands
- Manage Inside Sales training vendor contracts, vendor logistics, materials and payment
- Support Corporate Sales Training with MM/NSM workshop implementation and communication
- Responsible for production and distribution of training workshop grids and materials for on-site needs and functions
- Support LMS assignments, leverages functionality and troubleshoot issues for inside sales colleagues
- Supports budget management
- Collaborate with meeting planners to secure local hotel contracts and room rates for all aesthetics based training programs
- Creates and manage communication plan for; new hire onboarding, new hire sales training courses; including welcome email with materials and box links, course logistics emails, pre/post survey emails, and class invitation process
- Maintain the inside sales training matrix; tracking promotions, new hires, transfers; record course credit and attendance
- Manage and keep an accurate inventory of course materials and supplies
- Order course material and supplies as required for each course (insights materials, binders, certificate holders, etc.)
- Provide support for on-site tasks (menus, room set up and logistics) for inside sales and ad hoc Austin site training courses
- Set up training room first day of course
- Responsible for all on-site supplies for training courses (agendas, name badges, certificate, books and business-related items)
- Collaborate with meeting planners to secure local hotel contracts and room rates for all Inside Sales based training programs
- Manage rooming lists for sales training course
- Plan group events and or evening activities for all Inside sales training courses
- Assemble class photos in certificate holders
- Assist with coordinate guest trainer and or speakers
- Schedule vendor contracts, invitation process, re-confirming logistics
- Manage Sharepoint access and document upload
- Open PO and manage payments
- Maintain the course budget vs. costs tracker by class
- Schedule Inside sales training team calls bi-weekly; provide detailed notes and actions after call
- Supports LMS assignments, leverages functionality and troubleshoot issues for field sales colleagues
- Create surveys for sales training courses, provide survey analytics upon close of survey
- Maintain the master sales training calendar with the Inside Sales training dates
- National Sales Training
- Assist with survey for national meetings/programs, leadership development courses and advanced training courses, provide survey analytics upon close of survey
- Assist with managing the training matrix in the LMS. Ensure credits are recorded upon class completion, class lists are maintained, and automation features are enabled
- Support with Inside Sales updates and communications around MM/NSM
- Assist with National Sales Training logistics and troubleshooting
Training Specialist Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred
- 3-5 years previous administrative experience or equivalent
- Works independently with a strong attention to detail
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Sharepoint and Outlook.), Zoom, FedEx/UPS user platforms
- Experience with domestic travel, expense reporting and event coordination
- Experience developing training tools
- High level of professionalism and the ability to excel in a complex cross-functional team environment
- Excellent learning, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB