Our client, a major entertainment studio, is seeking a Campaign Planning Coordinator.
- The entry of all promotional elements into Media Resource Management database (MRM) prioritizing the entry of these elements in MRM and facilitating updates to these elements and/or schedule changes in a timely and accurate manner, and to communicate these updates to key departments (i.e. On-Air Promotions, Media Planning Scheduling, Traffic, Mastering, Media Services, etc.).
- Work with Manager and Campaign Planners to oversee and implement all work order entry in MRM of on-air and off-air promotional elements for all channels
- Provide input regarding the development of needed promotional elements (i.e., spot lengths, tracks).
- Maintain knowledge of the network’s priorities and available promotional elements to help drive ratings and enrich viewing experience on both linear and non-linear platforms.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of the kid’s television landscape by researching competitive platforms, both linear and non-linear.
- Have a clear understanding of promotional terms, formats and on-air look, both internally and competitively.
- Work with the following departments to ensure the proper airing of all promotional and program elements: Media Planning, Multi-Platform Programming, On-Air Promotions, Marketing, Publicity, Digital Media, S&P, Traffic, Mastering and Media Operations.
- Responsible for the entry of all AD IDs in the platform to be used for on-air and off-air scheduling.
- Generate reports and queries to assist in the analysis of promotional elements.
- 1-3 years of experience in project management, traffic management, or media asset management
- An understanding of essential promotional elements (i.e., promos, bumpers, interstitials, etc.) with prior broadcast tv experience
- Willingness to dive into the kid’s television landscape with interest in Kids programming is a plus.
Does this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.