Our client is looking for a Sr. Business Training Specialist to assist them with an upcoming long term project (up to 18 months).
• Four-year degree in a course of study relevant to the department function, Learning and Development or related field.
• A minimum of five years of experience in training development and delivery to include previous supervisory duties required.
• Experience providing one-on-one customized or tailored coaching of process, procedure and technical training.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret various types of business documents as a basis for development and delivery of training materials.
• Ability to create and present training reports, manuals, instructions, and presentations in a pre-designed style and format.
• Ability to effectively respond to sensitive issues and complex training inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor, and/or management.
• Ability to create and present effective presentations on processes, procedures, technology and soft skill topics to all internal departments, large group of employees, clients, and/or management.
• Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
• Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
• Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
• Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
• Advanced knowledge of computer software and hardware, (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products) and MS SharePoint.
• Experience with real estate software preferred.
• Proficient in use of ADDIE model and eLearning development software.
• Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
• Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
• Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
• Develops, designs and delivers broad and complex training activities and courses that meet the training needs of a major department within a Line of Business.
• Employs ADDIE methodology and applies adult learning theory to ensure effective outcomes through a variety of delivery methods.
• Consults with managers and business leaders to conduct training needs analyses.
• Establishes objectives, initiatives, plans and tactics for addressing identified needs.
• Works with subject matter experts to design and develop training courses.
• Utilizes all formal process documents to design and develop training to meet defined customer and department needs.
• Creates complex self-paced recorded training using advanced eLearning development tools.
• Conducts training courses in the classroom and remotely using web-conferencing resources.
• Creates advanced evaluations and measurement tools for courses and consolidates training data into user friendly reports and presentations for distribution.
• Uses LMS (Learning Management System) to create detailed course components including evaluations and assignments and maintain records, certifications, and reports.
• Creates and distributes effective communications regarding training opportunities and updates for the department or service line.
• Conducts new employee orientation for employees within department/line of business, including one-on-one coaching on processes unique to the department/line of business.
• May participate on department or service line Best Practices Team by providing ideas, guidance, and recommendations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
• Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
• May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.Apply
No jobs found
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V