Our client, a fun and very unique game studio is looking for a talented UI Artist to work on a project for the next 3 months!
This UI Artist will be responsible for:
- Producing compelling UI visions and art assets
- Designing web apps, concepts for desktops, and mobile
- Providing an intuitive UI experience
- Maintain and evolve web style guides
The ideal UI Artist will have:
- Stylized art projects on their portfolio
- 3+ years of experience
- 2-3 years of UI design experience
- Experience with rapid prototyping methodologies and tools such as Balsamiq, InVision, omnigraffle, Illustrator, etc
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB