Our client, a game studio is looking for a UI Blueprint Implementor
This UI Blueprint Implementor will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with designers, artists and engineers in ensuring the UI acts as intended
- Implementing UI art via Blueprint in Unreal engine
- Building and adjusting the functionality, optimization, and performance
- Researching and learning new tech for the UI team
The ideal UI Blueprint Implementor will have:
- 1 shipped game under their belt
- Strong understanding of Blueprint Visual Scripting
- The experience and knowledge to write Blueprint code and work in Designer
- Experience maintaining a content tree in Unreal with searchable widgets
It's a bonus if the UI Blueprint Implementor has:
- UX Design experience like wireframes, interactive prototypes, and user flows
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Apply now to learn more!e
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB