Do you live and breathe creating amazing user experience? If the answer is yes, then Onward Search has an awesome opportunity with one of our best clients for an UI Designer position! We are looking for a talented UI Designer that has an eye for clean and artful design, holds superior UI skills, and can translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with other team members to define and implement innovative solutions for the product directions, visuals, and experience
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- 6+ years experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio (i.e. case studies)
- Solid experience with wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other related visual design and wire-framing tools
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and Java Script for rapid prototyping
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.