Onward Search is on the hunt for a UI Designer with Motion Graphics Animation skills to join our entertainment client for a long-term contract position that starts immediately.
This is a great opportunity for someone with limited UI Design expereince, but who has experience animating motion graphics in AE who wants to move into UI Design and work with a world-class UI/ UX team to become fully immersed into the design of UI systems.
You'll report to the Associate Director and be responsible for working with UI and UX leads, designers, to build high-quality UI Designs for different digital products featuring motion graphics design and animation.
Specific requirements include:
- Brainstorming, ideation, rapid-prototyping, and other problem-solving with the UX and visual designers, engineers and other stakeholders.
- You will help create animated visuals for new product feature-sets, help with creating digital prototypes of new products, and create new patterns to be used on existing products.
- You will be an advocate for the motion design process through projects as they get implemented.
We are seeking UI Designers who meet the following requirements:
- 2 + Years Experience animating motion graphics in AE and some experince in UI Design.
- Must have experience animating motion graphics in AE with a preference for candidates who have created animated mock-ups, prototypes for digital.
- Must have a solid online portfolio outlining the latest in UI design principles and have a strong background in animation.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Design Suite, Sketch, and be proficient in AE.
- Rapid Prototyping skills are a plus. C4D Skills are a plus.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.