Our client, a start-up software company, is looking for a UI Designer for an offsite short term assignment (1-2 weeks). This person will play an integral role in designing their new B2B app. You will be working directly with the Developer to design the functionality and interface for an exciting new product.
- Lead the design of intuitive and desirable products within a small team environment
- Work with leadership in design approach and planning
- Design and development of the user interface including; buttons and dashboards
- Ability to create easy to read and easy to understand functionality
- Creation of visualization and organization of data
Skills and Experience:
- Experience designing user interfaces that include interactive elements as well as a significant amount of charting, graphs and other data visualizations and interfaces.
- Strong understanding of usability – UX/UI
- BS/BA degree in Design or related field preferred
- 5+ years in designing UI for apps
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.