Onward Search is on the hunt for a UI Designer to join our Entertainment client for a 1-2 year onsite contract position with potential to go perm.
You will work as part of the UI / UX team and be responsible for product design across mobile, web, and tablet. You will help support the current and next-generation design of our client's multi-platform entertainment properties.
UI Designer Responsibilities Include:
- Working with UX and UI design leads to build high-quality user-centered solutions.
- Brainstorming ideation, rapid-prototyping, and other problem-solving.
- Designing UI comps that reflect sound UX thinking.
- Working with internal user research teams to support usability and focus group test plans and prototype support.
UI Designers Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Design with a preference for candidates who have strong UI / Product Design skills.
- Must have a strong understanding/foundation in UX fundamentals, being able to articulate user flows and user-focused design principles.
- Prefer candidates who have experience in user-centered design, user requirements/ analysis, and use research to make UI decisions.
- Must have a portfolio demonstrating exceptional design skills in entertainment/ consumer electronics or similar industries.
- Must have a cross-platform experience that demonstrates the ability to innovate across multiple touch-points.
- Must be able to sketch quickly and fluidly, ideas on paper, whiteboards, etc...
- Must be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- It is a plus if you have After Effects experience.
Apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.