Our client, a highly strategic, data-driven company is looking to grow their UI Design Team. Our prime candidate should have intensive experience working within a variety of digital platforms [Responsive Web and Native Apps], as well as the ability to work within existing style guides to streamline, audit and ensure consistency across all e-commerce ecosystems.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Leverage existing style guides and patterns to create and maintain a holistic design system and pattern library
- Work closely to support UI Designers, UX Designers, Developers, Engineers, Strategists, Copywriters, and Product Teams to create consistent, clean and organized designs
- Attention to usability, consistency and WCAG accessibility compliance across all deliverables
- Help document and disperse updated styles and guidelines
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented correctly
- Collaborate effectively with remote teams and partners
- Develop learnings post-project to grow and innovate the quality of our product
- Play an active role in leading meetings
- Direct cross-functional teams on how to create elements and files that work cohesively within our evolving design system
- At least 4 years of experience designing interfaces for cross-platform, multi-device ecosystems
- Experience in Figma (our primary design tool) Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite, JIRA and Confluence.
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storytelling, storyboards, mood boards, prototypes, etc)
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and mobile operating systems and platforms plus their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
- Strong understanding of atomic design methodologies
Apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB