Boutique digital agency in Manhattan is hiring a freelance to hire UI Designer to join the team and work with enterprise scale brands, mainly in the financial space. The client is looking for candidates who slant more towards Visual Design and UI. There will be a decent amount of production focused work involved, which you should be comfortable with!
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 4+ years experience in a UI/Visual Design capacity, working on digital projects
- Strong experience designing for websites (ideally transactional sites, less focused on advertising campaigns/banner work)
- Collaborative individuals who can work closely with UX teams and help translate wireframes into visual designs
- Comfortable working on production focused UI projects
- Can work within design standards, and with established Sketch files and component systems
- Partner closely with Tech and PM teams with file hand-off's
- Strong experience with Sketch and ideally Figma
- Big plus for experiecne with wireframing, annotating, prototyping and user flows
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.