Our client, a top entertainment company located in El Segundo is looking to hire a UI Designer for a 12+ month assignment. The UI Designer will help drive the future design of entertainment products. You can understand complex design systems and are technically up to date with the latest workflows.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Designs with a consistent process, starting with understanding the problem, followed by exhaustive explorations of solutions.
- Shows beautiful design solutions that are backed up by user and business needs. Work and presentation reflects a passion for user-centric design.
- Exhibits a strong understanding of the impact copy and motion has on the user experience.
- Work is driven by business, user, and technical needs.
- 5+ years of UI design. In-house is preferable, but will consider the right candidates coming from agency-side.
- Portfolio of original and breakthrough work with demonstrated documentation of those experiences.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web to Mobile to TV) you are technically fluent, comfortable working closely with engineering
- Expert knowledge of assets implementation standards on iOS, Android, and Web
- Proficiency in UI design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Zeplin, and Abstract
- Prototyping experience with applications such as Principal, Flinto, Framer or Invision
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor's degree in fine arts, design, or human-centered interaction or professional experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB