Onward Search is seeking a UI Designer to join our SaaS client for a fully remote temp-to-hire assignment.
You will report to the Director of Product Design & UX Strategy and be pivotal in shaping the overall customer experience, overseeing strategic design initiatives, and driving customer-focused concepts. Ideal candidates have worked on complicated dashboard and data visualization projects, have a strong sense of graphic and user-centered design, usability, & accessibility concerns, and also possess UX skills. Although 70% of this role will consist of UI design, you will be required to assist with graphic design for both print and digital collateral for the marketing and customer success teams.
- Helping to establish an overall design system from the ground up to create high-quality products
- Creating interactive prototypes for web and mobile
- Designing mock-ups, wireframes, site maps, flows, etc. for a responsive web/ mobile consumer web product
- Graphic design support for communication initatives, print/digital collateral, templates, and presentations
- Bachelor's degree in HCI, Visual Communications, Interactive Design or similar and 6 years of experience in UI design for web and mobile
- Experience designing mobile and web applications with a focus on data and analytics dashboards and interfaces
- Strong proficiency in prototyping software (preferably AxureRP or Adobe XD) with experience creating high fidelity prototypes
- Ability to articulately and clearly walk teams through processes and proposed design solutions
- Strong experience with wireframes, user personas, flows, and stories
- Must be hard-working, no ego, and able to execute on cross-functional teams
- A strong understanding of responsive design
- Excellent project communication skills
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB